Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q566: I have received an endorsable fixed penalty ticket and need to send my licence off but I am going on holiday and need my licence, what can I do?

    You still need to attend at the chosen police station to show your driving documents. You should explain the circumstances and see if they are willing to grant an extension. Extensions are discretionary and it will be up to each Force as to whether they are granted or not.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information