Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q551: There is a rave going on near where I live, can the police do anything?

    Yes there is something that the police can do. However, each police force will have a different policy on how it deals with raves. Please contact your local police and supply them with details of the rave and they will then take the appropriate action.

    A rave is defined by the Oxford English dictionary as 'an illicit party or event, with dancing especially to fast electronic popular music'.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question