Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q212: How can I pay the fine for my fixed penalty notice?

    You can either pay by cheque or by credit/debit card. Payment details are on the back of the ticket.

    You can no longer pay cash for fixed penalty notices. Many forces have automated payment lines.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarStarStarStarQuite useful

    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    For police non-emergencies dial 101
    Related information