Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force

    Q209: I got a fixed penalty notice for parking but I have a disabled badge. What can I do?

    If you want to challenge the ticket you need to write to the address on it stating your reasons as to why you think the ticket should be cancelled - if it concerns a disabled parking permit you should include a photocopy of it.


    The link below explains how you can challenge a parking ticket:


    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    Do you still need to contact the police?

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question

    Related information

    Web Sites