Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q178: A member of my family wants to come and live in this country, can you tell me how they should apply?

    If the member of your family is outside the UK, they should contact their nearest British Diplomatic Office in their country of origin and make enquiries with them on how to apply.

    You can find further information about whether you can apply to settle in the UK by following the link to the website in related information.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question