Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q152: Local youths keep knocking on my door and running away / throwing eggs at my window, what can I do?

    It is possible that this type of behaviour may constitute harassment ,see the related questions in Related Information. However, it would probably be best if you first made contact with your local neighbourhood policing team who may be aware of other incidents and know the identity of the youths involved (if you don't). Police Community Support Officers are a valuable source of information.

    The officers may be able to consider applying for civil injunctions or Criminal Behaviour Orders if the same youths are persistently causing a community problem with these types of nuisance activities. These types of problems ,may not be solved straight away though, a lot of enquiries, research and observations may be required by both officers and members of the community in order to combat this anti-social behaviour.

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating

    StarStarHalf StarStarStarQuite useful

    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question


    Web Sites