Enter your town or postcode to see information from your local force
  • Explore Popular Topics

    Q1085: I have received a letter with regards to a fine from HM Courts & Tribunal Services regarding a road traffic offence that I am alleged to have committed. I know nothing about this offence. What should I do?

    The documentation may be a scam.

    In the first instance, we advise that you contact HM Courts & Tribunal Services to clarify this, you can use the Court & Tribunal Finder facility via the link in Related Information to do this.

    If the letter isn't genuine, report it to Action Fraud (see link in Related Information).

    Alternatively, if the letter appears to be from the police referring you to HM Courts & Tribunal Services, then contact your local police to check its authenticity via the link below:

    Local Police Force Contact Details

    How useful did you find the answer?

    Current answer rating


    If you can't find the answer? Ask a question


    Web Sites