Safety on the Internet
- Are there any issues I should be aware of, to safeguard myself when using social networking sites such as Facebook/Twitter?
- Can I copy films/programs from the internet for my own use/to view with family and friends/to give/to sell to friends?
- How can I protect myself against online dating scams?
- I have received an email/letter/call from someone telling me that: (1) I am going to inherit some money (2) I have won a lottery (3) I can make money if I use my bank account to transfer some funds (4) a dating agency friend (who I haven't met) wants urgent funds for hospital bills/to come live in the UK/other desperate reason - what should I do?
- Is it safe for my child to use a chatroom?
- Is it safe to use a public wi-fi connection?
- What do I do if I suspect a child is being groomed?
- What is computer hacking and how can I prevent it?
- What is cyberbullying?
- What is radicalisation and what are the warning signs to look out for?
- What is revenge porn and is it illegal?
- What is 'Zoom Bombing'?
- Where can I report a suspicious / phishing / scam email?